|Model Name||Apple Watch SE (2nd Generation, GPS + Cellular)|
|Style||S/M – fits 140–190mm wrists|
|Color||Silver Aluminum Case with Storm Blue Sport Band|
|Screen Size||44 Millimeters|
|Special Feature||Cycle Tracking, Activity Tracker, GPS, Voice Control, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Target Audience||Unisex Adults|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- WHY APPLE WATCH SE — All the essentials to help you be motivated and active, keep connected, track your health, and stay safe. The Smart Stack and redesigned apps in watchOS 10 help you see more information at a glance. With features like Crash Detection and enhanced workout metrics, Apple Watch SE is a better value than ever.
- CARBON NEUTRAL — Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) paired with the latest Sport Loop is carbon neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/2030.
- CELLULAR CONNECTIVITY — Send a text, make a call, and stream music and podcasts without your iPhone nearby. Add a cellular plan to stay connected in more places than ever.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES — Get help when you need it with Fall Detection, Crash Detection, and Emergency SOS. Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm or an unusually high or low heart rate.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices easily. Pay and send money with Apple Pay. Apple Watch requires iPhone XS or later with the latest iOS version.
- SWIMPROOF AND STYLISH — 50m water resistance. Three finishes. And a color-matched back case made with a production process that reduces its carbon emissions.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE — With watch bands in a range of styles, materials, and colors and fully customizable watch faces, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.