Heavy on features. Light on price.
With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy, and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
Key feature bullets
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Swimproof design4
- 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
Legal for Apple Watch SE
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).