There is a deal on Amazon for select Chase cardholders. These cardholders can receive up to a 40% discount (maximum $40 off) when using Chase Ultimate Rewards Points for their purchase. Here are the steps to take advantage of this offer:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if they are not already linked. This can be done by clicking on the provided link.
- Wait for 24 to 48 hours after linking your rewards account before you can activate the offer. Check the provided link after a few days to see if you’re eligible.
- Visit the promotion page and click the yellow “Activate now” button to activate the promotion on your Amazon account. It’s important to activate the offer, or you won’t receive the discount.
- Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select your Chase Card as your payment method.
- Choose the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you want to use for the purchase. You must use at least 1 point or $0.01. Note: Some users may have a minimum point spend requirement of 100 points ($0.80).
- The Up to 40% Off discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout.
Please note that this offer is targeted and eligibility may vary by cardholder. The promotion will end at either 11:59 pm PT on 06/30/2023 or when 10,000 customers have redeemed the offer, whichever comes first. Make sure to review the full terms and conditions on the promotion page.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming, and more. Non-students can also get a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial.